Dont Forget Lady Hawks

With all the talk about UNI, dont forget about our own Hawks. Bluder Bunch on the duece right now! GO Hawks!!

Problem is Brands' Boys are on the Uno. I can understand if you want to skip it though with the lack of drama and all with Iowa wrapping up title #23 last night.

Problem is Brands' Boys are on the Uno. I can understand if you want to skip it though with the lack of drama and all with Iowa wrapping up title #23 last night.

Love the how dominate the Hawkeye wrestlers but still can't get too excited watching when it is over.

The woman are doing well. If they win this game they get the chance to beat Stanford whose only lost is to UCONN.

I just switched it over. Iowa doesn't have anybody wrestling for a bit. I assume they have only briefly touched on the Stringer/Iowa connection?

Hawkeyes go into halftime leading 28 - 21. They did mention C. Vivian Stringer and the situation about her facing the Hawkeyes, a team she used to coach.

Looks like we are a better team but Rutgers is much more athletic and their full court pressure is getting to us. If we can handle that we should win.

Rutgers took the lead mainly due to turnovers, 38 - 37 and will have a chance to extend that with a free throw. 14:18 left.

GO HAWKS! Stay sharp and get the win.

Hawks WIN! Next up powerhouse Stanford. UNI gives us some hope. Ya never know, kudos to Bluder going from 1-6 in the conference to the round of 32. Hugs between C Viv and Lisa, good to see that.

Helluva job by Coach Bluder, her team and staff. They could've folded their tents early in the year but they battled back and have had a terrific season!

Latest posts