Don't call out coaches

imported_UHawk

They do more with less than anyone else...they are real men of genius. Oh and don't mention their pay because people will think you are "butt hurt" I think that is the quote. You have to blame the execution by players. KF is way too good to even be at Iowa. We are lucky for him to have not taken his talents to South Beach.

Good luck at the Little Caesar's Bowl!!!
No Body will care.

They do more with less than anyone else...they are real men of genius. Oh and don't mention their pay because people will think you are "butt hurt" I think that is the quote. You have to blame the execution by players. KF is way too good to even be at Iowa. We are lucky for him to have not taken his talents to South Beach.

Good luck at the Little Caesar's Bowl!!!
No Body will care.

we may have to win a couple yet to get to that bowl.

That could be an issue.

Were to luck to lose to a team giving up 45 pts against bigten opponents

Thanks Kirk! Just keep fillin those stands and everything is okay!

I will call out the coaching staff. How do you not see that onside kick coming? Just because KF wouldn't do it doesn't mean that at least half of the other coaches in the country wouldn't. At the very least you guard against it because if we get the ball back we ram it down their throats and secure a win. Just another loss where we got out coached.

Execution Score in the ******* red zone and we don't lose to the worst BIG team.

This again...if you watched that game and all you got was missed FG in the red zone you missed the point. Just say it once in your head..."KF and staff screwed up." Its okay to say it against him...its not blasphemous. He is not the CIA with a mic in your house.

Just be happy with medocrity its the best we can ever hope for!

REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED WHEN WE FIRED TOM DAVIS

gasp

Ur right just turtle up and not take chances...cause what if something bad happens. Oh wait that's our FB team in a nutshell. No imagination or balls. That's what champions are made of.