Dondre Alexander to Southern Miss

thejumper5

According to several Iowa City-area reporters, the IC West guard has committed to play for the Golden Eagles.

Iowa wasn't going to offer him even before they got a commitment from Jok, so that ship sailed long ago.

Dondre would have never seen the court in Iowa City... those folks expect their expect their Student-Athletes to attend and pass legit classes. :eek:

Good luck to Dondre and S. Miss... I hope everything works out for the best for all involved.

update: Dondre is no longer on the IC West basketball team (suspended for the second time this season), wondering if S. Miss is having regrets yet. :eek:

update: Dondre is no longer on the IC West basketball team (suspended for the second time this season), wondering if S. Miss is having regrets yet. :eek:

Sounds like a prospective citizen of Hoibergville. Surprised he didn't choose to go 105 miles down I-80 and 30 up I-35 to continue his educayshun.

Doesn't look like West missed him at all since they just one the title with another undefeated season.