donation/priority points

mark444

Does anyone know if a donation made during the current athletic year (July 1 2012 through June 30 2013) would give you priority points that count towards the upcoming football season ticket process? Or would they not apply until next year? It isn't very clear to me on the I-club or ticket office websites.

No one on here actually has season tickets or gives donations to the program. They just like to act like they do.

I had to do it. Too Easy.
:p

No one on here actually has season tickets or gives donations to the program. They just like to act like they do.

I had to do it. Too Easy.
:p

Incorrect... Most on here are wealthy donors who help hold up the program. Many of whom have ties to the program, including a direct line to the head cheese.

Now THAT was too easy.

Yes it does. We actually donated twice last year in April and May and the lady said we had till June for it to count to next season. So yep you are correct it goes to next season. Donate all that hard earned money so you can move up in the pecking order. Good luck.

How is Sally's box Golfer? I've heard it is very nicely decorated. A designer friend of mine said the carpet matches the drapes. He did say she might redecorate with a near bare skin rug.

Never mind, I just got a terrible visual of Golfer and SM.

Yes it does. We actually donated twice last year in April and May and the lady said we had till June for it to count to next season. So yep you are correct it goes to next season. Donate all that hard earned money so you can move up in the pecking order. Good luck.

Sorry but I'm a little thick headed... So, donation I made recently will count for the upcoming season, or next season as in the one that will start in fall 2014? Thanks.

Sorry but I'm a little thick headed... So, donation I made recently will count for the upcoming season, or next season as in the one that will start in fall 2014? Thanks.

The upcoming season. As what you donate now until june 30 will go towards your total for the reseating. Cause this coming October or so is when they will compile the points you have and that is the order we will be able to pick our seats in Jan/Feb of 2014.

The upcoming season. As what you donate now until june 30 will go towards your total for the reseating. Cause this coming October or so is when they will compile the points you have and that is the order we will be able to pick our seats in Jan/Feb of 2014.

Thanks. I'm not a current season ticket holder, so I was hoping the donation I made would increase priority points in hopes of getting them for the upcoming season. Not worried about the reseating thing yet!

Sure am glad my season-seats don't need priority points and all that jazz. And yes, they're decent.

Latest posts