Does Carver empty out rest of season?

HawksMN

i don't know if I can take seeing the orange crush filling our stands like they did in the Lick years.
Oh have mercy....

I don’t think so. The crowd was great for Iowa’s win over Michigan. Iowa plays Purdont on Saturday afternoon, and I expect that the crowd will be great again. Iowa is off to their best start in 20 years, and they have a center that should be an all American this year. It’s a fun team to watch.

Never change Clinton.

I don’t think so. The crowd was great for Iowa’s win over Michigan. Iowa plays Purdont on Saturday afternoon, and I expect that the crowd will be great again. Iowa is off to their best start in 20 years, and they have a center that should be an all American this year. It’s a fun team to watch.
Yet still, nobody here gives a shit.

And you honestly wonder why you get trolled, and then you cry about it. We’re you like this in grade school, too?

That's something I have yet to see on this board... one single poster who thinks Iowa is improving, remotely good, or that things are "ok". They are not, if someone says they are, please point them out.
I’ve seen multiple comments about people stating after the Ohio st game , Michigan and Maryland games that they see improvement . If you want to find them have at it. Probably DDthompson or some other delusional fan.

I’ve seen multiple comments about people stating after the Ohio st game , Michigan and Maryland games that they see improvement . If you want to find them have at it. Probably DDthompson or some other delusional fan.

Delusional fans are one thing. Your posts:

upload_2018-1-10_18-0-2.jpeg

Slowly but surely fans will drift away until there is nothing but the sound of Irma and her knitting needles. It ends not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Latest posts