Does anyone think Shurna makes it in the NBA?

I don't think he gets that push shot off in the NBA. He has the perfect game for the Euro league and will probably have a long career playing for the Frankfurter Hasselhoffs.

I don't think he gets that push shot off in the NBA. He has the perfect game for the Euro league and will probably have a long career playing for the Frankfurter Hasselhoffs.

If an injury keeps Shurna out of the NBA (that's about the only thing that will slow him down - remember Haluska got drafted) I couldn't see Shurna playing very long in Europe. The dude is a god at NU and will find himself making 7 figures by 35 in a hedge fund or PE fund. That's a big advantage of going to NU over Iowa, had he gone to Iowa he would be lucky to find himself selling variable annuities in Crapids for $50k at 35 if the NBA thing didn't work out.

If an injury keeps Shurna out of the NBA (that's about the only thing that will slow him down - remember Haluska got drafted) I couldn't see Shurna playing very long in Europe. The dude is a god at NU and will find himself making 7 figures by 35 in a hedge fund or PE fund. That's a big advantage of going to NU over Iowa, had he gone to Iowa he would be lucky to find himself selling variable annuities in Crapids for $50k at 35 if the NBA thing didn't work out.

Shurna went to Nebraska? :D

The new face of the NBA
107705169_crop_650x440.jpg

The guy gets calls for himself in the BIG, more calls than anyone in the games I've seen. He wont get those fouls called in the NBA. If he gets a shot he wont make it. Maybe I'm still bitter about the lose, but I cant stand him haha.

Latest posts