does anyone see a W on our schedule

rhawk8

central Mich and now Indiana with the loss of their qb today. that's all I see with this O. not good guys, not gonna be good.

At nearly $3M per, Ferentz needs to understand this isn't acceptable. If we go 6-6 this year (could be a stretch), that would mean 21-17 over the last 3 years. Unacceptable. Earn your money, Kirk!!!

At nearly $3M per, Ferentz needs to understand this isn't acceptable. If we go 6-6 this year (could be a stretch), that would mean 21-17 over the last 3 years. Unacceptable. Earn your money, Kirk!!!

Do you think he really cares if "it isn't acceptable?" Dude is gonna get paid his salary for the next 8 years whether we win 0 games or 13 games. I know you think it's bad, but it could be A LOT worse.

I would say NB, MSU are still automatic losses.
Purdue, Michigan/NW/MN are not as certain wins as they were Friday.
Indiana, Central Michigan auto win's.
Downgrade UNI from a auto win to a possible win. Again the saving grace might be that the game is in Kinnick.

There is some hope that the offense(Iowa's) can improve, since they can't get much worse.

Was listening to Soundoff last night and comparisons to the '07 season creeped in a few times.....Lot of season left to be played, but you can definitely see the parallels.

On the trip home yesterday, we were discussing the last time we could remember Iowa's offense being so completely incompetent. 2007 was mentioned, but 1999 was the year everyone kept referring to.

Latest posts