Does anyone know if the Middle Tennessee game on 9/28 will be on BTN or FS1 or 2?

VTHawk

I know it is a TBD, but I am trying to weigh which TV streaming package to get at what is most cost effective. (yeah I am a cheapo).

I know it is a TBD, but I am trying to weigh which TV streaming package to get at what is most cost effective. (yeah I am a cheapo).

My recommendation is to get the streaming package you want that covers the most of your viewing needs. Then let's say the Mid Tenn game is on a network that is not on your package. The way to solve that and watch on your device or at home is to sign up for a one week trial of another streaming package that has the Mid Tenn game station on that package. Watch the game then drop your trial.

And believe me don't apologize for so called being 'cheapo'. Most of these packages have a vast majority of channels on them that I and other people are not interested in watching but you are paying for them.

Sling TV is one of the least expensive packages but has the least supply of channels.

I will not be really satisfied with 'new' TV watching is truly cafeteria planned and I can pick my ten or so channels for a decent price. And maybe buy a package for a week or a month at a time. Some provider will try this option soon and they will make a ton of money with lots of subscribers.

Sorry to rant but before streaming and Directv and cable we had a cafeteria plan with 4 over the air networks and PBS that were ad based and free. That was pretty damn good.

Hell now you pay to watch ESPN and you still have to watch the friggin ads during a game.

If I had to guess the Big TV schedule that week

Fri 9/27 PSU @ MD - FS1

These are only guesses
Sat 9/28
Indy @MSU 2:30 ABC
Rut @Mich 11AM ESPN
Minn @Purdue 2:30 BTN
OSU @ Neb -7PM ABC
NW @ Wisc - noon Fox
MTSU @ Iowa - 2:30 ESPN2
Off week -ILL

Some keys here - PSU @ MD is on a Friday. ILL is off. All other games are conference games. So there aren't a lot of games for tv to pick from on Saturday

I just started streaming in March.Pick the streaming service that gives you the most options. You can always change. That is the freedom of streaming. I personally have Youtubetv because of sports. I am saving big over DTV so I will settle paying for the extra channels I don’t watch.