Does anyone know how much Paul Rhodes makes a year?

Hawkeyescott---dully noted---although I'm still right every other year LOL :) --- i wonder if that is part of the increased package pay out, but at the end of day, gator has the history and prestige (and that is part of the college football bowl philosophy yes?) that the insight doesn't' have-- nor will probably ever have--- that is just my 2 cents---

Hawkeyescott---dully noted---although I'm still right every other year LOL :) --- i wonder if that is part of the increased package pay out, but at the end of day, gator has the history and prestige (and that is part of the college football bowl philosophy yes?) that the insight doesn't' have-- nor will probably ever have--- that is just my 2 cents---

I understand, and I think the Insight might have a chance, by increasing their payout and moving up the pecking order of both the Big Ten and Big 12 they should be getting better teams in their bowl game now which will make it more appealing to the average fan.

Like I said, if they had this payout last year and moved up the pecking order like they did this year, ISU and Minnesota aren't in this bowl.

Latest posts