Does anyone have physical proof McCabe can dunk?

DuffMan

I mean I'm sure he can. He's 6-7 and reasonably athletic, but I can't recall ever seeing him dunk in game action. Has anyone seen him throw one down in a pre game shoot around or in the Black and Gold Blowout?

I ran it through the Goog and the only proof I found was from his HS days

4480613-wir-class-3a-semifinals-basketball-03_12_2009-20-06-57.jpg

youtube offers no convincing evidence that I could find. Even video this years Black and Gold Blowout does not show him in the dunk contest.

If he's dunking, it's anonymously.

Can anyone recall a pf that has gotten as much run as he without recording a single dunk?

I currently have 178 images tagged for Zach over the last 3 yrs and that was the only one I found which was this year's black & gold shootout but then again, Zach is going to be pounding the defensive glass and not leaking out on a fast break nor does he play up on the front of the press. His main opportunity for a dunk is perhaps on the offensive glass and he doesn't have the hops off two feet like Aaron White has so I am not all that surprised.

He has hit some big shots down the stretch and hopefully he can continue the good shooting next year. I prefer watching him pull up for a jumper, than crashing into the lane for a charge or trying the spinning scoop shot that guys block at waist level. Huge shot last night when we needed it.

Mark this down. Zac McCabe will punch someone before he graduates. I don't mean that he is a bad kid, but he gets so emotionally charged in games you can just see him seething sometimes.

My biggest regret is that Bruzawitz has graduated. ;)