Does anyone find this less than encouraging?

Jesse Temple is a Wisconsin beat reporter (per his page) so it's going to be written with a Wisky slant. And though Carton is likely the top priority, they also got a commitment from another PG recently: https://www.landof10.com/wisconsin/wisconsin-basketball-tai-strickland-recruit-bio-commit

I don't think anyone except DJ can speak to his leanings and I'd imagine he's keeping an open mind while working to prove he's worth another star. At this point, I'd be more concerned about the blue bloods that are going to jump in.

Watch this video at about the 2:26 mark.....he will start talking about his Iowa players still being confused on responsibilities in the 1--2-2.

Last edited:
Sure feels that way. Iowa's kinda the bird in the hand last case resort. He's holding out for 'greener' pastures in more ways than one most likely.
He already holds offers from "greener pastures". He likely is waiting for a particular team to offer. Probably that cheating scum bag Roy Williams.

Watched his game against Muscatine. I wasn't very impressed with his defense or PG skills. Did not look fast or great handles. Dont know if he was even the best player on his team. A project player at best. I don't think he gets any higher offers.

Watched his game against Muscatine. I wasn't very impressed with his defense or PG skills. Did not look fast or great handles. Dont know if he was even the best player on his team. A project player at best. I don't think he gets any higher offers.
IMO, he is a shooting guard, not a point guard. This is just speculation, but I bet Fran thinks the same thing and he's not worried that DJ would take Connor's job from him, because DJ would be playing the #2.

Just watched his mixtape, looked like best player I ever saw. Editing is great. Did a lot of nice things, liked his passing and was quick on the steals. He would definitely help.

Latest posts