Do you think KM still looks like a lottery pick?

Ok Ill take the bait.. Not one person on here knows shit about what NBA teams look for in a player. You all are talking about Keegs should come back wtf hes going to be a top 10 pick how is he going to get any better at iowa fyi hes not hes the 4th leading scorer in the country and an all-around stud. Hes got the size the athletism the length i mean that tip in to send the PSU game to OT theres NBA players that cant do that hes special enjoy him because hes gone and rightfully he should go. Coming back would actually hurt his NBA stock more then help because NBA teams want young studs. If anybody has ever watched an NBA draft lately you would know that almost the whole first round is freshman or sophomores that get drafted. Look up Jabari Smith will be #1 pick in next years draft freshman at Auburn Keegan has better stats then he does but hes 6'10 and an athletic wonder. Keegan is in the same boat hes the best prospect Iowa has had in forever hes special guys just enjoy him. I just want to add if Keegan was doing this as a Freshman he would be a top 5 pick. I will just one last thing about Keegan remember he is old for a sophomore.

Last edited:
Ok Ill take the bait.. Not one person on here knows shit about what NBA teams look for in a player. You all are talking about Keegs should come back wtf hes going to be a top 10 pick how is he going to get any better at iowa fyi hes not hes the 4th leading scorer in the country and an all-around stud. Hes got the size the athletism the length i mean that tip in to send the PSU game to OT theres NBA players that cant do that hes special enjoy him because hes gone and rightfully he should go. Coming back would actually hurt his NBA stock more then help because NBA teams want young studs. If anybody has ever watched an NBA draft lately you would know that almost the whole first round is freshman or sophomores that get drafted. Look up Jabari Smith will be #1 pick in next years draft freshman at Auburn Keegan has better stats then he does but hes 6'10 and an athletic wonder. Keegan is in the same boat hes the best prospect Iowa has had in forever hes special guys just enjoy him. I just want to add if Keegan was doing this as a Freshman he would be a top 5 pick. I will just one last thing about Keegan remember he is old for a sophomore.
Don't bother us with the facts. Admittedly don't know squat about NBA cause I struggle watching a league full of mostly prima donnas that are in it for the paycheck. College ball is for me. And there is more to life than money which will be more than enough of there for him next year as well. That fancy stuff he can buy will lose its luster in no time, but the memories he can make with his bro they will never forget.

He probably will be a lottery pick but that doesn’t mean he will amount to anything significant at that level. He’s small framed an lacks explosiveness even at the 3. Some people here think he’s going to be Jimmy Butler or Paul George and that’s just comical. I’d love to see him as a Hawk next year but if he can get paid now, he’d be a fool to pass that up.

I do not have a clue about how the NBA evaluates players. Additionally, I don’t give a rat’s ass. So there!

He still looks the part to me, mostly because the NBA drafts on potential vs actual results more than any other league. They'll take into consideration what Iowa lost and the supporting cast around him. I think, unless Keegan doesn't want to go because of his twin, there is no way Murray is in an Iowa uniform next season. The needle isn't moving back anytime soon on him IMO.
I think what Keegan has done without a consistent second scorer or 3 point shooters has been amazing. I suspect scouts haven’t been disappointed.

This for sure. First they let Nunge play and then decide he needed to bulk up. Why not right at the start? Then he starts having issues with knees which can happens when you bulk up the wrong way w/o addressing the joints to carry the heavier weight. Not his doctor but it makes you think that could be what happened.

Can't actually know but wouldn't surprise me if this might be on the list of reasons he decided to transfer. You kinda know they aren't doing the best for you and you lose trust.

Strength and conditioning issues for a while. How about Ogundele? Anybody else wonder why he isn't in the shape he probably should be in and be contributing more. Not like he is a freshman nor is it like we don't need a center on this team. Unless I missed some injury or something?
You just have to look at most of the Iowa player‘s arms to see the weight room isn’t too important to Fran. Ogundele is in honestly embarrassing condition, when you look at the guards in this league and compare them physically to Iowa’s guards (except Perkins) Iowa comes up short. This shows up in rebounding and defense. Had to believe with Garza and his dad here for three years that Fran and his staff didn’t learn anything from them.

Latest posts