Do you think Fickle stays at OSU?

StickUP

I think OSU is just doing the right thing by keeping him on the staff, and I think Fickle is just waiting for another opportunity. Do you think he will actually be coaching at OSU next year?

For his sake, I hope he gets an opportunity at a MAC-caliber school as a head coach and have a fair shot at proving his coaching abilities. I just wonder how their season would have played out differently if they did not melt down so poorly in Lincoln in Week 2 of the B1G season.

For his sake, I hope he gets an opportunity at a MAC-caliber school as a head coach and have a fair shot at proving his coaching abilities. I just wonder how their season would have played out differently if they did not melt down so poorly in Lincoln in Week 2 of the B1G season.
Miller doesnt get hurt they beat nebby

Other than at Nebraska they did better than I thought they would. I think with everything going on Fickster had a good year.

Chad

Latest posts