Do we make the dance if we win 4 games in the BTT?

hawk2012

Imagine we split our next four games (2-2) but then win 4 games in the Big Ten Tournament. We'd be 20-15 at that point. Is that enough to get us into the NCAA tournament? Sure we'd still have the bad non-conferences losses but doesn't the tournament selection committee focus more on performance down the stretch? I think winning 4 games in the BTT would be great evidence of solid play at the end.

Imagine we split our next four games (2-2) but then win 4 games in the Big Ten Tournament. We'd be 20-15 at that point. Is that enough to get us into the NCAA tournament? Sure we'd still have the bad non-conferences losses but doesn't the tournament selection committee focus more on performance down the stretch? I think winning 4 games in the BTT would be great evidence of solid play at the end.

fail-in-toilet-lol.png

Even with four wins in the tournament, Iowa's RPI will still probably be above one-hundred. No way. Probably eight wins would do it.

Please tell me this is a joke.

Otherwise, this post goes down as one of the ten dumbest of all-time.

Even with four wins in the tournament, Iowa's RPI will still probably be above one-hundred. No way. Probably eight wins would do it. Please tell me this is a joke. Otherwise, this post goes down as one of the ten dumbest of all-time.

I don't think you're kidding but don't be so hard on yourself . :)

Even with four wins in the tournament, Iowa's RPI will still probably be above one-hundred. No way. Probably eight wins would do it.

Please tell me this is a joke.

Otherwise, this post goes down as one of the ten dumbest of all-time.

So 8 wins would do it but what if we went 3-1 down the stretch and then won 4 games in the BTT? That would give us 7 more wins. I think we'd have a strong shot at that point because our RPI would probably be in the 60s.

Latest posts