Do we have a director of BBall operations?

If so, was he retained?

Only reason I ask, is because I remember hearing Cyclones talk about the possibility of Grayer being the Clones Dir of BBall Operations and not filling one of the assistant seats. Not sure if that has been finalized for them or not, but was curious if the Hawks had this same position.

I would love to see 1 more solid proven assistant, Horner as a GA, and then was curious if we could bring someone like Settles or Gamble in as a Dir. of Basketball Operations. That would be one sick staff.

Anyway, like many others, I haven't been this excited about Hawkeye Basketball since before we lost to Northwestern State in the NCAA tournament.

I believe John Streif is DBO for the Hawkeyes. There was a lot of talk about reassigning John so that Fran would have another position he could fill. Haven't seen anything more lately on this....has anyone else?

John strief is the athletic trainer, not director of operations. Jerry strom was the director under lick and has been retained by fran.

Funny thing about his bio. He actually graduated from Bridgewater-Fontanelle High School in Fontanelle. They combined about 10 years before he graduated. He was the all-time basketball leading scorer until 1990. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Latest posts