Do Not Rush The Field

Do you not realize how absolutely ridiculous it would look for the fan base of the #3 team in the nation to rush the field winning a game you’re a favorite in? I can’t recall watching a game like this between two top five teams where the home team fans rush the field when they win. It would look embarrassing on national television w/ as highly ranked as Iowa is.
Well they rushed the field! “Anarchy,Anarchy”

RUSH THE FIELD! Anyone advising not to rush the field is over 50. It’s a bunch of drunk college kids. Idc if we rush the field against Colorado State. It’s fun for the players and kids who do it and the only people judging them for rushing the field is over 50 as well. Let’s them appreciate the hard work it takes to get a win.

RUSH THE FIELD! Anyone advising not to rush the field is over 50. It’s a bunch of drunk college kids. Idc if we rush the field against Colorado State. It’s fun for the players and kids who do it and the only people judging them for rushing the field is over 50 as well. Let’s them appreciate the hard work it takes to get a win.
Whew, I’m only 49 so I JUST made the cut!

so I saw an article on espn that says the SEC fined TA&M for storming the field.............I am assuming the B10 does not do this?

so I saw an article on espn that says the SEC fined TA&M for storming the field.............I am assuming the B10 does not do this?
I didn't believe you until I googled it. What a terrible rule! Let the kids celebrate and have some fun.

I didn't believe you until I googled it. What a terrible rule! Let the kids celebrate and have some fun.

Yeah, it's an SEC rule. They claim it's for safety, but IMHO trying to contain a crowd that wants to rush a field is far more dangerous than letting them rush the field. That is how you get some kids crushed or stampeded.

Pure jubilation. Who gives a shit what anyone thinks? Are we just supposed to calmly file out of the stadium after one of the biggest home wins in school history?

Plus....traffic sucks after games, why not hang out after for awhile and have some fun until it clears?

Yeah, it's an SEC rule. They claim it's for safety, but IMHO trying to contain a crowd that wants to rush a field is far more dangerous than letting them rush the field. That is how you get some kids crushed or stampeded.
Yup. I know it isn’t the same but wasn’t dozens of people killed at a soccer match by being crushed 39 years ago ?