DJK'S Roommate.........

I've read that his family is pretty prominent and owns a few golf courses. I've never heard of him or his family myself but from what I read I could see it. If so that definitely sucks for his family as well.

Interesting that Jake and now DJK both have roomed with this kid. Interesting. So how long till the NCAA is sniffing around this. I suspect they already are.

I've read that his family is pretty prominent and owns a few golf courses. I've never heard of him or his family myself but from what I read I could see it. If so that definitely sucks for his family as well.

I know they own a lot of property. Have a golf course in their back yard.

Hearing his dad is a pretty big booster to the University. I bet he sure is po'd about this too.

I know one person that is pretty tight with Brady Johnson's father. I know another person that knows most every major significant central Iowa Hawkeye booster.

The first says he doesn't think the father is is even an Iowa fan, and has been with him at multiple ISU games, and does not think he is an Iowa booster and would be shocked if he is. The second has had occasion to speak with him through their children (Brady and my friend's son) being involved in youth sports together in central Iowa years back, and the Hawkeyes never came up, and he does not think this person is an Iowa booster.

I've met most of the big hitters in central Iowa as well, at various I-Club events through the years, and I have never even heard of this guy until today.

Based on this, I would be surprised if he had any significant financial ties to the University of Iowa, or any at all.

Last edited:
I know one person that is pretty tight with Brady Johnson's father. I know another person that knows most every major significant central Iowa Hawkeye booster.

The first says he doesn't think the father is is even an Iowa fan, and has been with him at multiple ISU games, and does not think he is an Iowa booster and would be shocked if he is. The second has had occasion to speak with him through their children (Brady and my friend's son) being involved in youth sports together in central Iowa years back, and the Hawkeyes never came up, and he does not think this person is an Iowa booster.

I've met most of the big hitters in central Iowa as well, at various I-Club events through the years, and I have never even heard of this guy until today.

Based on this, I would be surprised if he had any significant financial ties to the University of Iowa, or any at all.

I have no idea on whether he has ties to Iowa, I actually think I heard he is an ISU fan as well. He is indeed a heavy hitter in central Iowa.

I have no idea on whether he has ties to Iowa, I actually think I heard he is an ISU fan as well. He is indeed a heavy hitter in central Iowa.

Oh, financially, he is a heavy hitter. What I am talking about is heavy hitting Iowa DONORS

His kids went to Johnston High School, I beleive. Golf course is in his back yard on there property. It's nine holes with like five greens...

Last edited: