DJK's NFL draft chances up in smoke?

SteveGarvey

Likely went from being drafted 3rd-6th round to not being drafted at all due to the obvious character issues. What a freakin' waste

djkchronic.jpg

Yup. Whatever shot he had at the NFL is gone. I know he was on track to graduate, but it'll be a miracle if that happens. No, this is pretty much it for him.

There's a currently a ******** starting at QB for the Eagles who beat the **** out of dogs and murdered them, not to mention bred them for aggressive behavior.

It appears there isn't much you can do to lose a chance in the NFL.

For the record, I hope an opposing player bites Michael Vick.

There's a currently a ******** starting at QB for the Eagles who beat the **** out of dogs and murdered them, not to mention bred them for aggressive behavior.

Michael Vick is one of the great talents in NFL history and the #1 overall pick....DJK does not have the talent of Michael Vick

In the NFL your talent decides how much of a 2nd chance you get. Late round picks dont get as many chances

Someone's a jacka55.

getting tired of people making fun of the situation. I don't condone what he did at all, in fact I do not drink alcohol of any kind or smoke. Just don't think it is right making fun of it is all.

Nope.. I'm not a J-A.

I'm ticked that one of my favorite players was involved in something of this magnitude, especially when all he had left was one more game to go out with a bang. He let down himself, his family, his team, and his fans.

After a season like this and all of the disappointment all I have is humor. That or I shoot myself everytime someone or the team shoots themselves in the foot.

I went for humor. I suggest you do the same.

Not to mention that NFL's poster child for toughness, passion, playing hard, and being a leader tried to cover up a double murder. No dogs either, actual people.

Scat and B.Springsteen, your both right. The NFL will take chances on talent. DJK is pure talent that will make someone's squad. Those that say he won't is just upset that he did this to himself and the University. That's natural! What he did on the field is what NFL teams will go after. Once the team that wants him will deal with his social life asap!

Michael Vick is one of the great talents in NFL history and the #1 overall pick....DJK does not have the talent of Michael Vick

In the NFL your talent decides how much of a 2nd chance you get. Late round picks dont get as many chances

Michael Vick is a piece of ****.

That ends the discussion on him.

The point was if that waste of life can get a second chance, someone will take one on DJK. Esp. in the NFl where there is no guarantee on the contracts.

You can't compare Michael Vick to DJK because Vick was already in the pros when he got in trouble for the dog fighting thing, no? Perhaps you can compare it to his brother though, who went from potential NFL 3rd round draft choice to undrafted.

You are an idiot if you think he still has even an outside shot at the NFL. Absolutely not. The NFL as a whole is trying to improve the image of their players.

Just not until week 16 is over. I need him for the fantasy playoffs.

Yeah, someone will let him try out as a free agent sometime in late '11 or '12, depending on if or how much time he serves. NFL teams don't care about a guy's character if he can play.

DJK will still get a shot at the NFL, and provided he keeps his nose clean (literally) I still think he makes it in the league. That said he probably cost himself several million dollars in earnings with todays events.

agree completely. I am guessing at some point, someone will take a flyer on him. Depending on if/when/how long he is in jail, he might have to work his way up through the UFL. If he had enough drive and desire, he could make it. Or he could become Maurice Clarrett.

Latest posts