DJK ????

I'm guessing here (just a guess!) that teams did some looking into on DJK and called KF up and Kirk didn't have anything good to say about DJK. He no doubt has the talent to at least get a tryout and teams don't care to much about drugs if the player has talent. So I'm guessing KF gave them a little bit more into who DJK really is and that is why no teams are giving him a chance

I'm guessing here (just a guess!) that teams did some looking into on DJK and called KF up and Kirk didn't have anything good to say about DJK. He no doubt has the talent to at least get a tryout and teams don't care to much about drugs if the player has talent. So I'm guessing KF gave them a little bit more into who DJK really is and that is why no teams are giving him a chance

I'm guessing DJK's real problem is that he has the Randy Moss attitude sans the Randy Moss skill set (or insert any prima donna NFL wide receiver in here to fit your needs).

The drug thing is an example of such.

I'm guessing DJK's real problem is that he has the Randy Moss attitude sans the Randy Moss skill set (or insert any prima donna NFL wide receiver in here to fit your needs).

Which is probably the sort of thing that Ferentz has told any NFL team that's inquired about DJK? Just a stab in the dark here.

I don't recall any instances of DJK dogging it on the field. On the contrary, I can think of two games off the top of my head where he single-handedly kept the Hawks in the game.

I don't recall any instances of DJK dogging it on the field. On the contrary, I can think of two games off the top of my head where he single-handedly kept the Hawks in the game.

Actually, there was one instance where he dogged it. It was Stanzi's 4th INT (IIRC) against Indiana in 2009. The ball was underthrown, the safety picked it, and DJK just kind of threw his arms up instead of trying to catch or knock the ball down.

But that's it. One play.

Actually, there was one instance where he dogged it. It was Stanzi's 4th INT (IIRC) against Indiana in 2009. The ball was underthrown, the safety picked it, and DJK just kind of threw his arms up instead of trying to catch or knock the ball down.

But that's it. One play.

i bet there are plenty. unless you followed him around practice, and knew exactly what he was supposed to do each and every play of the game i would think it would be hard to say he dogged it one time in his iowa career.

Djk may be quite a Dbag, but he is a good football player. The NFL has so many players worse than DJK still in the league and they have shown they haven't cared in the past when signing players that are 1 phone call away from prison.... I doubt they are going to start caring now.

I don't like DJK as a person from what I've seen/heard/read, but I'd love to have him as a receiver to throw the ball to.

Speaking of DJK and twitter when you brought it up I thought to myself, I haven't seen a DJK tweet in a while. So I looked up his page and he hasn't tweeted since Aug 2. Kind of weird for a guy like him who always seemed to have something to say.

Speaking of DJK and twitter when you brought it up I thought to myself, I haven't seen a DJK tweet in a while. So I looked up his page and he hasn't tweeted since Aug 2. Kind of weird for a guy like him who always seemed to have something to say.

Looking back on some of the things he has said, he sure has a hell of a lot of respect for KF. He tweeted his birthday, and I don't remember where I saw it but I do remember reading about how he wishes he could get back into contact with him.

Also, he literally just tweeted lol.

Latest posts