DJK twitter launch date set at 1.1.11

Like learning that his updated town is now Highland Park, IL. Weird. Wonder what ties he has there.

On that note, I think I "friended" DJK instead of liking his fanpage (this was a year or so ago). Thought I'm not "friends" with him, I keep getting updates on him like when he updates his profile photo, hometown info or accepts new friends. How do I stop this? Any ideas?

DJK twittering can only be a bad thing for iowa.

I'd argue that he probably does have some credibility. what reason does he have to be dishonest?

Really? You don't think he'd say something to try and say something to shine the light on himself that might be less than honest? Have you followed his saga over the last month? Credibility? Living in the truth? I doubt he'll change a whole lot.

I found it interesting that in an game day radio interview late in the season, Dolph brought up DJK and the receiving record and Ferentz didn't spend hardly a second on the topic. Interesting and sad at the same time. Obviously this guy never endeared himself to the staff as obviously in different circumstances Dolph gave KF a softball opportunity to gush about a player who had just broken records, and he passed. I'm sure there are some interesting stories that could be told.

Really? You don't think he'd say something to try and say something to shine the light on himself that might be less than honest? Have you followed his saga over the last month? Credibility? Living in the truth? I doubt he'll change a whole lot.

I found it interesting that in an game day radio interview late in the season, Dolph brought up DJK and the receiving record and Ferentz didn't spend hardly a second on the topic. Interesting and sad at the same time. Obviously this guy never endeared himself to the staff as obviously in different circumstances Dolph gave KF a softball opportunity to gush about a player who had just broken records, and he passed. I'm sure there are some interesting stories that could be told.

Im also sure there are some interesting stories that could be told.

Good thing is, Derrell's more loyal to the university than that.

I imagine the same pathetic fanboys and starf***ers who follow DJK now will still care what he has to say. Luckily, no one in the real world cares about those people, so life will continue for the better.

Im also sure there are some interesting stories that could be told.

Good thing is, Derrell's more loyal to the university than that.

i sure hope you're right about that. i would have said that before all this went down, but since then you really have to question his character/maturity. i really hope the best for him, and i don't think it would be in his best interest to slam the staff/university.

Latest posts