DJK twitter launch date set at 1.1.11

WhitUp

Welcome to Facebook

Official Hell Rell Twitter Launch Date 1.1.11/ "DJKoulianos". Follow your boy as I push forward and continue my journey to right the ship and live a Hell of a life, La Y'all.

yeah, think I'll be following that.

Looked at his facebook profile out of curiosity. His profile photo is of him walking into (or out of) the courtroom. Speaks volumes, doesn't it?

Welcome to Facebook

Official Hell Rell Twitter Launch Date 1.1.11/ "DJKoulianos". Follow your boy as I push forward and continue my journey to right the ship and live a Hell of a life, La Y'all.

yeah, think I'll be following that.
If I didn't know any better I would say you have a man crush on DJK. Trimmer Town baby! haha..

"All weed 50% off for the next hour"

"Ah snap, ANOTHER raid!?!?"

"Can't come home without steppin' over crackheads!?!?"

Should be fun!

Ahh good cant wait to see what coke induced ramblings we get to see come the 1st. Should be some good **** to come out that.

Hopefully he is smart enough to avoid bashing KF and the program. DJK has no credibility at this point and if he does he will come off looking like an idiot

True to his inner Randy Moss he couldn't wait. His first twit: "D-Kirby and I livin large with Cam waitin for Deathrow to issue our slammin new single: ASSSSSSSSS"

Hopefully he is smart enough to avoid bashing KF and the program. DJK has no credibility at this point and if he does he will come off looking like an idiot

DJK twittering can only be a bad thing for iowa.

I'd argue that he probably does have some credibility. what reason does he have to be dishonest?

As far as I'm concerned he's yesterdays news. I won't waste any of my time on his bs.

DJK has my total support when it comes to him trying to straighten out his life...but I'm not going to give a rip about the other stuff, because it won't mean crap if he doesn't start using his head. Who's going to follow a guy on twitter who pi$$es away his shot at the NFL or refuses to get his life back on track? If he doesn't get his head out of his a$$ his twitter name may as well be @wastedtalent15...

Latest posts