DJK saw drive-bys

HaydensUncle

Gazette

“I grew up in the projects,â€￾ Derrell said. “I was running the streets, no curfew. I really had nobody to answer to until I met my mom, Lauren and my dad, Tony."

“My biological mom had me when she was 14 years old. She kind of got overwhelmed with the process of life and I kind of became a distraction. My biological dad died when I was a toddler. So from a very, very young age, I was raising myself."

“I was a wired-for-sound kid. I had a hard time concentrating on anything. Homework was impossible. Completing any task was impossible. Then I was diagnosed with ADD. My whole life, I could have been suffering from that, not even knowing.â€￾

“I’ve seen drive-bys. I’ve been shot at. I’ve seen anything that you see on TV. I just thought that was how the world worked. You were just accustomed to it. That was all I saw, all I knew. Youngstown is rough. “I didn’t change clothes for days. I would wake up wherever I was, my buddy’s house, my aunt’s house, this side of town, that side of town. Really just not knowing what the next day would bring, where I would be. Then my life took a drastic change.â€￾

Ok and wats the points. Ive seen drive bys. Seen people shot and have been shot at. My father was incarcerated for 13 years of my life and you dont see me out slangin dope. This is not an excuse.

He shouldn't be locked up with rapists. He probably wont even do jail time, just probably some community service.

Good thing he had less than an ounce of marijuana or it would have been a felony. Hopefully he just gets probation, but I have friends who have been to jail for a gram of marijuana, so it all depends on your judge.

going to jail, or going to prison?

depends on judge.....yes, and a lot of other issues as well.

Koulianos won't see prison for this, unless there is more to the story other than him using. from what i've read, there were traces of coke and mary. fine and probation.

going to jail, or going to prison?

depends on judge.....yes, and a lot of other issues as well.

Koulianos won't see prison for this, unless there is more to the story other than him using. from what i've read, there were traces of coke and mary. fine and probation.

Cosign.

DJK may have seen drive bys, but I seen fire and I seen rain. I seen sunny days that I thought would never end. I seen lonely times when I could not find a friend.

DJK may have seen drive bys, but I seen fire and I seen rain. I seen sunny days that I thought would never end. I seen lonely times when I could not find a friend.

But did you always think that you'd see me again? ;)

I wouldn't have minded seeing Carly Simon circa 1972
fdbe1363ada0b28395c0e010.L.jpg

I wouldn't have minded seeing any of the tail Mr. Taylor has seen. Bet he still gets some respectable MILF action.

No matter where you came from, you're still a human being, and therefore, held accountable for your actions. He made the choices he made. His upbringing didn't decide to do coke and pop pills.

Latest posts