DJK on 1700 The Champ right now

I don't, dude was trouble his whole time at Iowa. He had a huge ego and was a terrible primate.
Then how did he continue to keep playing for KF? I really want to know that. Was it the one time that KF had an exemption for a player?? If so then KF needs to accept blame as well. KF has proven to not tolerate anything, so something connecting here.

how many examples do you want? dude was in KFs dog house so much he paid got mail there.

His opinion holds about as much water as anyone's opinion on that matter. And since he was on the inside he is obviously much more knowledgeable than anyone that wasn't.

His opinion holds about as much water as anyone's opinion on that matter. And since he was on the inside he is obviously much more knowledgeable than anyone that wasn't.

While this is true, the perception of bias against Ferentz cancels out the fact that he was once on the inside. He knows what went on, but we don't. And given his history, he would have reason to lie about how things were.

I'm not saying he does, in fact I'm still a big fan of his. But the perception will always be there.

and yet again I will say that he continued to play and start for KF.

He actually only started as a senior. Before that, he was rarely #1 on the depth chart. It was pretty obvious they didn't see eye-to-eye over the years. My opinion on DJK's opinion: he's a huge fan of the program as a whole, and wants it to do very well; but he's not KF's biggest fan in the world.

It's not obvious?

Okay I will bite. My point is this. How does a coach with a record of running a very tight ship, allow this bad behavior by one player?

Because it was rarely "bad" behavior. He wasn't actually getting into trouble. He was just the kid who wouldn't straighten his tie or turn his cap around (just an analogy). For a guy like Ferentz, that's not something you kick a guy out for, but it bugs you.

I've only heard DJK interviews 4 or 5 times and every time I hear one I understand why Kirk wanted a muzzle on him.

I've only heard DJK interviews 4 or 5 times and every time I hear one I understand why Kirk wanted a muzzle on him.

I only followed DJK on twitter for about 4 hours and understood why KF wanted to muzzle him....the dude never shuts up...about anything.

I don't, dude was trouble his whole time at Iowa. He had a huge ego and was a terrible primate.

haha this and Duff's "recovery" with the auto correct might be the funniest thing I have read on HN in a while.

But I agree with him, DJK's opinion about the situation has no validity with me. If this were Dallas Clark, or Chad Greenway, of Marvin McNutt, or Brad Banks...sure...but not DJK.

Pretty much what TM said. Until he got caught in that indoor blizzard he hadn't done anything to warrant getting booted or sat down. That doesn't stop him from being a trouble maker and a bad teammate.

Latest posts