DJK Facebook

RoseBowlBound

"
I love my Hawkeyes no matter what but after losing to the worst team in the big ten two years in a row, Im forced to vent. Iowa needs to realize there is a new brand of football being played around the country. We need to make this transition NOW. Not only to win games but to attract big time playmakers who want to be featured and showcase their talents in an explosive offense which essentially would result in W's vs at minimum the gophers. Go Hawks!"

"
I love my Hawkeyes no matter what but after losing to the worst team in the big ten two years in a row, Im forced to vent. Iowa needs to realize there is a new brand of football being played around the country. We need to make this transition NOW. Not only to win games but to attract big time playmakers who want to be featured and showcase their talents in an explosive offense which essentially would result in W's vs at minimum the gophers. Go Hawks!"

TRUE

So how is Alabama's style treating them?
To play that style of play you have to be PHYSICALLY better then the other team. That means recruiting and developing kids that can line up and dominate the kid on the other side. Well have you watched our D this year? Particuarly in 4th qs and in crunch time (isu and mn gms) We aren't the bullies of the big ten not even close. So why should it have taken this many games into the year to figure that out? Regardless of who the messenger is in this case it sure doesn't mean he's wrong

Just reinforces what many of us have believed for quite some time from someone who played within the program and saw it first hand.

Ferentz = done

"

He's a fan now. He's entitled.

shouldn't he be smoking crack by now? I'm sure your downfall was all Kirk Ferentz's fault. After all he probably introduced you to your drug dealing roommate and all. And he didn't discipline you enough during your career to put you on the right path.

Pathetic.

So how is Alabama's style treating them?

Does Alabama lose to Minnesota two years in a row?

Iowa doesn't have Alabama type talent & never will, so its up to the coaches to scheme some things. Like, I don't know, maybe finding a way to stop a QB that EVERYONE knew was gonna keep the ball repeatedly. Or like calling a 7 step drop on a 3rd & 3 when your RB is averaging 7 thousand yards per carry.

These aren't NEW issues, folks.
Its really become an act of insanity. Iowa's coaches expect different results while doing the same thing.

I could care less what this guy thinks about the program. He's a let his entire team down, is a loser, and a disgrace.

Latest posts