DJK and the current President of the USA....

This is actually becoming quite fun. I haven't even read any other posts on here except for your ignorant blathering. Isn't first period over with by now? Shouldn't you have moved on to gym class?

Unless you are the administrator of the website, and you have that many posts in that short of time, you really need some friends....

Really, you need to actually talk to some humans face to face. Get out of the basement, put on a clean pair of underwear, actually shower with soap, and go down to your local soup kitchen, and see if you can find yourself some female companionship that you don't have to pay for...

Unless you are the administrator of the website, and you have that many posts in that short of time, you really need some friends....

Really, you need to actually talk to some humans face to face. Get out of the basement, put on a clean pair of underwear, actually shower with soap, and go down to your local soup kitchen, and see if you can find yourself some female companionship that you don't have to pay for...

Ahh, the old "get out of the basement" standby. Good call. I'll bring out the "does your mom still pick up after you and do your laundry" card.

You may be on to something here...:D

And he keeps coming back... Classic.....

See, it wasn't a waste of your time. Aren't you glad you opened and responded to the Thread....

Now I actually have to work, it is 7:30 pacific time.. 9:30 your time and you are wasting time on the message boards. You are a 99 Weeker aren't you? Well that explains all of the posts. Continue to enjoy living off the government Tit....

Game, set, Match...

And he keeps coming back... Classic.....

See, it wasn't a waste of your time. Aren't you glad you opened and responded to the Thread....

Now I actually have to work, it is 7:30 pacific time.. 9:30 your time and you are wasting time on the message boards. You are a 99 Weeker aren't you? Well that explains all of the posts. Continue to enjoy living off the government Tit....

Game, set, Match...

Whoa, whoa. The "I've got important employment activity to do" exit. Make sure you smile and greet the customers and upsell those McMuffin combos.

Yeah, they are different because the POTUS wasn't the BMOC who people knew was a hookup for dro. And the POTUS wasn't dumb enough to bring enough attention to himself to get busted.

I'm pretty sure Barack didn't own a digital scale either.

Or record himself.

Neither did W.