DJK and McNutt to BOTH start in OB, first time ever

I think it is about time, personally. I am no coach, but it seems like they are our two most talented WR's and I love the idea of seeing them on the field at the same time as starters.

I think it is about time, personally. I am no coach, but it seems like they are our two most talented WR's and I love the idea of seeing them on the field at the same time as starters.

I would agree, I really am pumped to see them both our there in a 2 WR set.

These 2 guys are going to be great next year together. I imagine the coaches didnt want to do it during the season because of the time factor. I think with the month off it gave them time to work with the player switching to the other receiver. I cannot wait to see these guys next year..............

Why does Kirk always do that, he messes around with lesser talented players in the starting lineup for awhile and then when it matters he always goes to the best players. AKA like when he pretended Paki O'mera would be the primary back at the beginning of the season, but everyone including KF knew it wouldn't last. And dicked around half the season with hardly playing DJK.

I really don't think the starters matter for our WR's...they are subbing guys in and out constantly. I think Stross earned the starting job and he is a SR. It's too bad he's hurt, but hopefully he is able to play in the last game of his career. I think some fans get too hung up on the starting lineup sometimes, just my opinion tho.

I am pretty sure this is only because Trey is hurt. Kirk would never change the lineup this late in the season

I really don't think the starters matter for our WR's...they are subbing guys in and out constantly. I think Stross earned the starting job and he is a SR. It's too bad he's hurt, but hopefully he is able to play in the last game of his career. I think some fans get too hung up on the starting lineup sometimes, just my opinion tho.

Agreed.

The post did not say both starting at wr. I predict DJK takes the first snap from of the game in the wildeye formation and fakes a triple option run up the middle. In the meantime Mcnutt is wide open for a 25 yard pass that is run into the end zone for a TD. (Taste of their own Offensive scheme)

The post did not say both starting at wr. I predict DJK takes the first snap from of the game in the wildeye formation and fakes a triple option run up the middle. In the meantime Mcnutt is wide open for a 25 yard pass that is run into the end zone for a TD. (Taste of their own Offensive scheme)

I am not a fan of trickery... but I would be ******* myself with excitement if this actually happened.

Latest posts