DJK: All smiles in his gangster glasses

That actually plays somewhat into my point. Nobody is downplaying what he's done, or defending his actions. Merely defending him from insinuations that are not relevant to anything. If endzone wants to berate DJK for the drugs, I'm fine with that. He's earned that. But just because he's (all but certainly) guilty of that doesn't mean people can pick on anything and everything, no matter how irrelevant it is (not calling you out, just saying).

This discussion is relevant to his character issues. There's video up now of him wearing his shades in the courthouse until his lawyer told him to take them off. You only wear sunglasses inside if you're blind or an @$$hole.

I and my family were DJK fans and hope he has learned or will learn alot from this. Unfortunatly he may not have the chance to redeam himself as if this would have happened last year he may have been able to regroup himself pay his dues and comeback if the oportunity presented itself. I even bought several of the DJK shirts that were for sale on here and we will not be wearing them now so if anyone would like slightly used shirts in various sizes let me know.

So why is everyone getting so upset about the "gangsta" comment. I doubt the OP believes DJK lives life as a true gang-banger. Saying that something is "gangsta" (when used in this context) is just slang for saying something is cool.

Agreed, people are so tempremental.

This discussion is relevant to his character issues. There's video up now of him wearing his shades in the courthouse until his lawyer told him to take them off. You only wear sunglasses inside if you're blind or an @$$hole.

I'm kind of surprised his lawyer would even allow him to wear them once in the courthouse. I would think if I had a client up on these kind of charges, I would advise him to take off the shades, look humble and definitely don't smile when in the vicinity of the judge. Justified or not, appearances can make first impressions. If I were a judge and I saw him walk in smiling, I might think he wasn't feeling too awful remorseful about any of this.

Bump. Link?

This shows the first few seconds after he'd walked through the door. It's hardly indicative of whether he sat there for 20 minutes with his glasses on. For all you know, his mind is racing a mile a minute and the last thing he's thinking about is his glasses. As several people have already pointed out multiple times in this thread, this whole argument is a meaningless attempt to paint him as unlikeable. It's pointless.

I walk indoors and forget I'm wearing sunglasses all the time, and it's often as long as a minute or two before I realize it and remove them. Does that make me an egomaniac?

This shows the first few seconds after he'd walked through the door. It's hardly indicative of whether he sat there for 20 minutes with his glasses on. For all you know, his mind is racing a mile a minute and the last thing he's thinking about is his glasses. As several people have already pointed out multiple times in this thread, this whole argument is a meaningless attempt to paint him as unlikeable. It's pointless.

I walk indoors and forget I'm wearing sunglasses all the time, and it's often as long as a minute or two before I realize it and remove them. Does that make me an egomaniac?

Marc's audio at the beginning says he wore sunglasses until his lawyer told him to take them off. He was there and sounded annoyed with the way it looked.

It's hard to believe he forgot considering they were really dark and his appearance was about the the only thing he needed to get right today. If he wasn't concerned with the way he looked in the court room he should've been.

I don't think his crime was a big deal, but I do think he came off looking like a jerk today.

My two 3 year old godsons should stop wearing their sunglasses that are so funny cuz to people like you they'll look like ganstas... don't want them getting that rep this early right???

Latest posts