DJ Harvey - ND Transfer

Iowa is the only visit set for DJ Harvey right now which I imagine is a good thing.
It certainly is a good sign if Harvey has no more visits scheduled besides Iowa. Perhaps Fran’s ND connections are paying off. Think Harvey would fit well at Iowa based on his tape- an athletic slasher. Hauser Bros have all the shooting Harvey might lack. The more the merrier as far as good talent. Especially somewhere where rotations are large due to a running game.

It certainly is a good sign if Harvey has no more visits scheduled besides Iowa. Perhaps Fran’s ND connections are paying off. Think Harvey would fit well at Iowa based on his tape- an athletic slasher. Hauser Bros have all the shooting Harvey might lack. The more the merrier as far as good talent. Especially somewhere where rotations are large due to a running game.
Harvey is fairly athletic but I wouldn’t consider him a slasher. Most of his highlights are jump shooting both in the mid range and from 3. With that said I think he would be a solid defender, rebounder, and could provide some scoring. He would be a very good piece to add to our team.

Anybody have any insight on this? I'd heard he was a slight Vanderbilt lean due to Jerry Stackhouse, but this was also from a clown fan... Although they do have a relatively good track record all things considered.

It occurred to me that the reason Fran hasn't gone for more transfers in the past is that was part of the deal the athletic director made with him when he was hired. The recruiting scene and transfer market has changed greatly since he was hired. It seems reasonable that the athletic director talked to him about the loyalty the University of Iowa would have with the players on the roster.

I’ve tried contacting him every day for the last week +. He’s not responding to me. I’ll keep trying.

Latest posts