Division trophy names

The RO*TEL division vs the Barbasol division... that's all you see for commercials on the BTN anyhow.

I've no problems naming the trophies after Hayes and Schembechler, but not the divisions themselves

The divisions could be named after Stagg & JoePa, however

I've no problems naming the trophies after Hayes and Schembechler, but not the divisions themselves

The divisions could be named after Stagg & JoePa, however

Maybe the Hayes trophy could be a statue of him punching a player in the face. :D

I may be way off based with this, but I have a hard time seeing the divisons being nothing other than East and West. I think people are putting way too much thought in this deal.

I may be way off based with this, but I have a hard time seeing the divisons being nothing other than East and West. I think people are putting way too much thought in this deal.

nah, Delany pretty much said that the divisions and trophies were going to be named after things

I like Plains and Lakes....has a nice ring to it. Technically, Iowa could never be in the Lakes division, as we are the only state in the conference that doesn't touch a Great Lake.

I like Plains and Lakes....has a nice ring to it. Technically, Iowa could never be in the Lakes division, as we are the only state in the conference that doesn't touch a Great Lake.

You might have missed it while you were writing that English paper, but Nebraska is now in the Big Ten.;)

You might have missed it while you were writing that English paper, but Nebraska is now in the Big Ten.;)

I knew someone was going to say that....I should have put a disclaimer in there.

*until July 1, 2011, Iowa will be the only state in the Big 10 that does not touch a Great Lake.

Find the best coaches or players in each schools history and put them together to form a word. Then make that the name for the divisions. The each team has a part of the name.

Latest posts