Disappointing Season

KatoZenti

This season has been tough and hope that we can finish strong.

It's very apparent that every team we play here on out knows that our defense keeps us close because of our weak offense. The defense had some holes at critical times during the game and blame needs to be laid on whoever came up behind Ben Niemann and took his spot at the last second motioning him to the middle of the field which was a big mistake. We know what happened next after that right.

Phil Parker is blah blah blah talking about shoring up what needs to be better. Maybe he needs to be replaced since we've got absolutely no depth behind what we're going to lose after this year. The defense has got to be better at times.

Now, the weak and predictable offense. Brian Ferentz needs to be relieved of his duties ASAP. We had a bye week and we muster only 10 points along with 312 yards total offense. No depth anywhere with this lame offense.

A change in leadership is needed on all fronts. Do you think Dan Gable would allow this if he was A.D.? Kirk Ferentz would've been gone a long time ago and the only reason he's still here is because of that stupid contract extension. Are there any worthy candidates to replace this entire staff or are any worth keeping?

Frustrated fan and wondering any thoughts here.

Honestly I would be shocked at this point if Iowa wins 2 more games. The game planning and play calling is baffling at best. I get that you go into PSU with the game plan to keep it close but I don’t understand why you go into every game that same way

I don't care what they do the rest of the season now. Losing to subpar teams and making every game a equal competitive game because dumb f**k can't game plan and never will. I hope they lose ever game this year and next until kf is fired!

------ I hope they lose ever game this year and next until kf is fired!

I'm already signed up for that plan....too bad it will not happen. He has the masses convinced they can do no better than him, and he gives money to the hospital. Don't worry about the fact that he has both made and is promised future billions, before he walks away with his ,580 Big Ten record.

Latest posts