Dirty play by Michigan St.

I believe it was the 2009 game when we played sparty on their turf and they knocked out our db. Dantonio said something like we teach them that it's hit hard and fast so it's not you lying there. I've never liked that punk a$$ ever since then. As far as flopping I hope they flop in several different ways. GO HAWKS BEAT SPARTY!!!!!!!!!!!

All coaches, begining in pee-wee football teach players to hit them harder than they hit you. So I don't fault dantono for that statement.

That hit in 2009 was a high hit and they were flagged for it. I think it was Sandeman who got hit. Ealier in the game Greenwood collided with Sash and Greenwood got knocked out (I think).

All coaches, begining in pee-wee football teach players to hit them harder than they hit you. So I don't fault dantono for that statement.

That hit in 2009 was a high hit and they were flagged for it. I think it was Sandeman who got hit. Ealier in the game Greenwood collided with Sash and Greenwood got knocked out (I think).

I think part of the deal was that Dantonio was going beserk on the refs complaining about the flag while Sandeman was still sprawled out unconscious with the MSU medical staff rushing to help him a few feet away.

D-bag.

Its the whole school. Heck is that whole town. Bunch of shady thugs. How many games did the MSU basketball team play where they didnt have to stop a game to see if one of those thugs meant to punch the other guy? People talk about how bad Detroit is but lansing is just as bad.

I searched "spartan thugs" and this came up from when sparty beat notre dame and planted their flag into the field after the game.

th

Yes I understand that and I guess what I should of added was the interview with him he was furious for the flag and it was his dattitude and the way he came across. A pure $%& a$$.

O line needs to watch out and protect the skill guys. Coaches need to bark at the officials to make sure they notice.

Rivalry games get me pumped, but beating Dantonio and his cheap dirty program. OSU's defense was dirty under him, too. Terrible. I just hope our players get out of the game without injuries form cheap shots.

I'm drinking the hater-aide for Sparty.

I like how he looks at nix then grabs for the smaller guy to stop.
I like how he writes on his grease board, looks up, the situation is immediately solved, and he goes back to the grease board...all in about 2.5 seconds.

Like a freaking boss.

I don't think Fran would handle a situation that quickly, since Fran would probably be swinging the towel, having Speraw drag him out of the huddle.

MSU playing dirty............wow, this comes as a complete shock to everyone *rolls eyes so hard they come out of sockets*

I like how he writes on his grease board, looks up, the situation is immediately solved, and he goes back to the grease board...all in about 2.5 seconds.

Like a freaking boss.

I don't think Fran would handle a situation that quickly, since Fran would probably be swinging the towel, having Speraw drag him out of the huddle.

Um, Chair...

Michigan State is far and away my most hated school for many reasons. I'd love for nothing more than to **** pound them by 50.

Michigan State is far and away my most hated school for many reasons. I'd love for nothing more than to **** pound them by 50.

For me it is OSU and it's not even close. Cheating dirtbags. It's been a few years since we poo pounded them and I would love to see it again.

Iowa has had much success against MSU, beating them regularly. Don't hate them as much.

Latest posts