Dillard

shada

Man how nice would it be to have a player like that on our team. Kid can get to the hole and hit some shots. That is the type of PG to run our style.

Dillard was awesome.

However, as much as Cartwright struggled at times this year, when he is on he really is the perfect PG for Fran, because he is not afraid to push. That first ten minutes today he was looking up the floor the second the ball was in his hands. You're going to make some mistakes doing that, but you can also make a TON of good things happen. I think we will miss him more than people expect we will.

Dillard was awesome.

However, as much as Cartwright struggled at times this year, when he is on he really is the perfect PG for Fran, because he is not afraid to push. That first ten minutes today he was looking up the floor the second the ball was in his hands. You're going to make some mistakes doing that, but you can also make a TON of good things happen. I think we will miss him more than people expect we will.

Cartwright had eleven assists & only two turnovers.

That guy is awesome! I liked Leslie and like Cartwright, but unless tonight was just a fluke they are no where near his level.

Dillard was awesome.

Good to see Bryce have an excellent game tonight. He hasn't been 100% all year.....

Outstanding game.....

Not sure I would have had him give the ball up if I were Dayton's coach. Double teams, traps, etc., didn't matter, he was unguardable.

Hopefully ballers and coaches in Ohio caught White's performance, the crowd at CHA and maybe give us more credibility on the recruiting trail. Lots of talent in that state and it would be nice to snag a player from there once in a while.

Latest posts