did you see the indiana player mimic the crowd then miss the free throw?

Bigtenchamp

I can't think of his name atm - but they were chanting he sucks.

He made the first Free throw but then decided after they shut up that he would start repeating their chant.... and then he missed... which made me chuckle.

yeah did you see when he chanted "sheehee sucks" on the free throw line?

I only laugh because he missed after it

Ghost do you have to be a Contrarian in every single thread every single day? Your new name is Ghostrarian!!!

I wouldn't say he owned us as much as we did not guard him really at all. With that being said, he is very athletic and difficult to guard. He's still a ******, lot's of pushing, ref had to step in during the second half. That is how I would have put it, not the Ghostrarian way!

I wouldn't say he owned us as much as we did not guard him really at all. With that being said, he is very athletic and difficult to guard. He's still a ******, lot's of pushing, ref had to step in during the second half. That is how I would have put it, not the Ghostrarian way!

So he didn't own us, we just suck. Alright.

So he didn't own us, we just suck. Alright.

No, we don't suck, we just didn't locate him and recover very well on defense. Either in man to man or zone on him specifically for some reason. I noticed it throughout the game. Maybe they thought he was a guy that was not going to beat them, who knows. I mentioned it may have been because of his athleticism, did you miss that part? Why do you have to be like Ghost? Is that a goal of yours? I guess if we are going to get all technical then no, by no means did he own us by scoring 13 points! With your logic, White owned IU with 15 pts, Gesell owned IU with 13 pts and even on a horrid shooting night D. Marble owned IU with 14 pts??? Did they all three own IU or does IU just suck? Alright.

Last edited:
I hate Sheehey. I can't think of another Big Ten member outside of Bo Ryan who annoys me more. He's a bush leaguer.

That said, he did play well tonight. And it pisses me off to say that.

I like Ghost when he trolls Cyclone fans the best. Mostly because I don't like reading him being right when I'm upset about losing.

No, we don't suck, we just didn't locate him and recover very well on defense. Either in man to man or zone on him specifically for some reason. I noticed it throughout the game. Maybe they thought he was a guy that was not going to beat them, who knows. I mentioned it may have been because of his athleticism, did you miss that part? Why do you have to be like Ghost? Is that a goal of yours? I guess if we are going to get all technical then no, by no means did he own us by scoring 13 points! With your logic, White owned IU with 15 pts, Gesell owned IU with 13 pts and even on a horrid shooting night D. Marble owned IU with 14 pts??? Did they all three own IU or does IU just suck? Alright.

So we don't suck, he's just smart and athletic. Alright.

:D

That Sheehey's play pretty much did the talking. He talked, too. But his play said more than enough by itself.

Agian, he scored 13 points. Hardly a dominating performance? I will agree, he made his baskets at crucial times that's for sure. But it was no jaw dropping game performance that left the fans speechless.

Agian, he scored 13 points. Hardly a dominating performance? I will agree, he made his baskets at crucial times that's for sure. But it was no jaw dropping game performance that left the fans speechless.

Nobody claimed it did. Maybe his overall numbers were jaw-dropping. But he put up and shut up when it really counted.

Latest posts