Did you see next year's schedule yet?

Looking forward at future schedules has to be the absolute most ridiculous thing fans do every season. I get it's fun, but there is absolutely no way to base your coming season off a schedule against teams that are not even fielded yet. No one knows what a team will look like from year to year (case in point Iowa, UM, NW, and MN this season in just the B1G).

Looking forward at future schedules has to be the absolute most ridiculous thing fans do every season. I get it's fun, but there is absolutely no way to base your coming season off a schedule against teams that are not even fielded yet. No one knows what a team will look like from year to year (case in point Iowa, UM, NW, and MN this season in just the B1G).

yeah, but what else is there to do on a message board? serious question.

Ok, I give up. No speculation on next years Iowa football teams schedule, that smacks of optimism shall be allowed on this website.

Only negative speculation is allowed. Therefore, I will get it going....Iowa will be 1-11 next year with that awesomely difficult schedule...our only possible win will be vs ISU....better?

yeah, but what else is there to do on a message board? serious question.

Complain about our coach and how much money he makes and make irrational statements that have no merit about how the game has passed him by and how he's pulling the entire program down with him? That's what message boards are for.

Latest posts