Did you see Kirk snub urban

urban meyer is an utter piece of trash... he did talk a little bit of trash about the defense Iowa was playing against miller.

But ya I've always hated Meyer - ego maniac, drama queen and attention whore.

however he knows how to recruit.

I was glad to see that. And I certainly hope for everyone's sake Kurt washed his shaking hand as soon as he got to the locker room.

Also, did Kurt really use Iowa's last time out when Ohio State was taking a knee? Love it, love it, love it. Wish our guys would have been rushing in at that point grabbing helmets and stuff.

I was glad to see that. And I certainly hope for everyone's sake Kurt washed his shaking hand as soon as he got to the locker room.

Also, did Kurt really use Iowa's last time out when Ohio State was taking a knee? Love it, love it, love it. Wish our guys would have been rushing in at that point grabbing helmets and stuff.

Can't take em with ya. Use em or lose em.

serious tho if Ferentz threw a hay maker and knocked Meyer out... he would have gotten fired and charges filed.... but man he would be my hero forever - regardless of anything else he has ever done or not done.

I luved it. I think when meyer first came into the B1G and was poaching on other teams recruits, that is probably one thing that ****** off KF. Bielema didnt like it either.

Because everybody knows Urb is trying to bring a slice of the SEC into the BoneG and the other established coaches think it's BS.

Ferentz didn't not say anyting. He said good game. I guarantee you Ferentz didn't just shake hands and not say anything. Meyer has two BCS Championships. Meyer is a gambler. Meyer plays to win. Meyer recruits to win. Meyer is 2-0 vs. Ferentz. Meyer is a better coach than Ferentz.

Ferentz didn't not say anyting. He said good game. I guarantee you Ferentz didn't just shake hands and not say anything. Meyer has two BCS Championships. Meyer is a gambler. Meyer plays to win. Meyer recruits to win. Meyer is 2-0 vs. Ferentz. Meyer is a better coach than Ferentz.
LOL!!!! You left out UMeyer got handed this team. If Ferentz said anything it was, "FU!" Meyer is sickening to watch. Durban Downer

One of those wins was total bull **** though. **** those refs. Dammit all.

Meyer is a perfect fit for OSU. He does what it takes to win. He does things that Ferentz isn't willing to do. I'm ok with that though, I'll still take KF.

LOL!!!! You left out UMeyer got handed this team. If Ferentz said anything it was, "FU!" Meyer is sickening to watch. Durban Downer

Handed the team......? You're right. Urban Meyer didn't earn the opportunity to coach The Ohio State University. It was just handed to him....

Urban has advantages at Ohio State, but those advantages he's earned. Not every coach who has advantages wins. (See Mack Brown lately. See Lane Kiffin. See Kirk Ferentz' record against Iowa State and NW).

Urban Meyer is a dirty, cheating POS. He's gonna disgrace the B1G before his tenure is over. It's his nature.

Latest posts