Did you know...

Its great to win, but if you don't learn from your mistakes in both wins and losses...it's why you sit at 7-4 with losses to Minnesota and ISU.

People are frustrated, they are happy to win, but how we allow a 31-14 lead in the 4th quarter shrink away and feel like we are just hoping time runs out...it is just plain frustrating when this game should have never gotten close at all.

It's awesome....some people can't be happy with anything....With Nebraska looking VERY mortal....If we can pull it off in Lincoln we finish 8-4...EIGHT and FREAKING FOUR and some people will still **** and moan.

It was a win, albeit an ugly win. But I'll take an ugly win over an ugly loss every time, and be completely happy. So I'm completely happy. I can understand those who want to discuss ways for us to improve, and I accept that. But a negative approach is just that. Negative.

WTF! We got pressure all day. Coker and McNutt go off and everyone is still unhappy with the win today? We're obviously in a down year so when we do play a good game people don't want anything to do with it. We did make stupid mistakes that kept us from running away with it, but hell, we won, which is all that matters. Go Hawks!

Iowa won the game today. From these ridiculouslt negative threads you sure wouldn't think so.

This, just jumped on here for the first time post-game. If I didn't know better I would have sworn we lost. You people disappoint me.

Glad to get a win today. One can be happy with the win and critical of aspects of the performance at the same time. In fact, that's what coaches do each week, so the team can improve. It is not "either or"...

Glad to get a win today. One can be happy with the win and critical of aspects of the performance at the same time. In fact, that's what coaches do each week, so the team can improve. It is not "either or"...

Coaches tend to be more level-headed about it than fans. Plus, a fans hysterical critique does nothing towards player development.

I don't see how dropped balls and fumbles can be blamed on the coaches. There HAS TO be some responsibility that goes to the players.

And Iowa won and Nebraska lost! What's to be grumpy about?!??!!

"but what about mccall? we didn't get him back in the game, terrible coaching decision not to get him back in, waaaah waaaaaahhhhhhh"

Latest posts