Did you have problems with Drake Basketball feed on Sat nite?

okobojihawk

I was first informed that there were technical difficulties.
It didnt ever work.
The following day I was informed by Joe at Jump TV Support that
his records indicated no problems and therefore no refund. Did any of you
have similar streaming or refund problems???
:confused:

I have emails from their tech support stating they were having tech difficulties. I tried through half time to get the feed and then gave up and went to a radio feed.

Major cluster-f#@$!

I had the same problem. I contacted customer service immediately and they responded with the "technical difficulties" problem. I waited about 15 minutes and when nothing happened I contacted customer service again...told them it was 30 minutes into the game and I wanted my money back. They responded promptly with giving me the refund. I responded again and made them confirm the refund and that they would not auto-renew it after the 1 month subscrip was up. They responded and confirmed.

Disaster.

I had the same experience as the OP. Got an email stating tech diff. then one the next day when I asked for a refund that there were no difficulties and no refunds. What number did you call to talk to a person about this?

I had the same experience as the OP. Got an email stating tech diff. then one the next day when I asked for a refund that there were no difficulties and no refunds. What number did you call to talk to a person about this?

I did it all online via the customer service link provided.

Latest posts