Did we really need him anyway?

Denial. Atwood would have been a huge get.

Naw. A pre-Madonna like that is not what Iowa basketball is all about. I mean, going to a party school with a bad program when he could go to a prestigious B1G program shows enough about his character. He goes against everything Fran is trying to build here. I think in a few months, it will be clear we were better without him.

Yawn? Oh are you tired? Good, so am I. I'm tired of you guys claiming it's the end of the world when some kid who isn't even any good disses Iowa. I didn't want him. Arizona State is a program that is circling the drain and with Alford sucking all of the oxygen in the room out of the Pac 12, the kid will be lucky to even see one tournament berth. I've seen his videos and he didn't bring anything we needed and I can't understand why Fran even recruited the guy.

Naw. A pre-Madonna like that is not what Iowa basketball is all about. I mean, going to a party school with a bad program when he could go to a prestigious B1G program shows enough about his character. He goes against everything Fran is trying to build here. I think in a few months, it will be clear we were better without him.

Latest posts