Did the US give up when the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor?

PDXHawkeye

Not a great day or year for Hawkeye football, but I think they will regroup and take it to the.Tigers.... keep the faith hawk fans...

Not a great day or year for Hawkeye football, but I think they will regroup and take it to the.Tigers.... keep the faith hawk fans...
German? You are f***ing kidding me right? How do you not learn this in school? You are part of what is wrong in America.

207_not_sure_if_serious.jpg
German? You are f***ing kidding me right? How do you not learn this in school? You are part of what is wrong in America.

Do you guys not know the movie Animal House? This is one of the most famous lines uttered in the movie. He's trying to inject some humor.

Bluto: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!
Otter: [to Boon] Germans?
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.

the problem with america is to many people have not seen animal house and people need to lighten up for the love of god.

Seriously? You are a part of what is wrong with HAWKEYENATION. You are a complete moron and disgrace for never seeing ANIMAL HOUSE! Open a F'ing DVD and try watching a film from 1978! I think you will be a bit surprised. WTF!

You are a complete moron and disgrace. I hope you don't call yourself an American. Open a F'ing history book and try reading about Dec 7th, 1941. I think you will be a bit surprised. WTF!

Lighten up Francis.... that quote is from the movie strips..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0sDwI]YouTube - Animal House: Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor[/ame]

Seriously? You are a part of what is wrong with HAWKEYENATION. You are a complete moron and disgrace for never seeing ANIMAL HOUSE! Open a F'ing DVD and try watching a film from 1978! I think you will be a bit surprised. WTF!

thank you . I really needed some humor today and I figured that a bunch of idiots would take things way too serious. it's funny how personal the get. and animal house always put a smile on my face

Last edited:
I had to open this thread when I saw the tag line, as I was about 99% sure the first post would be from someone ripping on the OP telling them it wasn't the Germans who bombed Pearl Harbor.

Geez don't you take a joke? I was quoting a WWII Vet who survived the Pearl Harbor attack.

p.s. I have seen Animal House so thank God I am not a moron and disgrace to you.

Yeah... uh.... didn't come across that way. I guess I don't know that popular quote...

Last edited:
I had to open this thread when I saw the tag line, as I was about 99% sure the first post would be from someone ripping on the OP telling them it wasn't the Germans who bombed Pearl Harbor.

I knew it when I posted it.... as a quote from the clip... bunch of morons...

Geez don't you take a joke? I was quoting a WWII Vet who survived the Pearl Harbor attack.

p.s. I have seen Animal House so thank God I am not a moron and disgrace to you.

Yeah, not sure if I'm buying this. You should probably just stop.

Geez yea the OP is a fool for not knowing this is wrong... By the way, helping my kid with his homework, does anyone know how many of each species Moses took on the ark? Anyone?

Latest posts