Did Powell play or was he hurt??

He caught a couple short passes from Beathard. It's just hard to get on the field with so many good stories ahead of him.

Last edited:
You must be thinking of different plays. I know he caught a negative pass and got blown up. I'm pretty sure he caught a pass for about 4 yards. Maybe I'm stupid though.

I just checked the ESPN box score and Powell is not listed with any receptions.

He caught those 2 passes in the Northwestern game I rewatched earlier to get fired up for the game. I told you I was right :)

Hey Mysteron, did you thumbs down me because you didn't like my joke about being right or because you still think Powell played? I specifically remembered Powell catching 2 passes from Beathard so I went to my DVR and watched. He didn't catch any so I must remember the plays from re watching the Northwestern game from last week.

On a side note, I think everyone should feel bad for me for having to watch that train wreck again. Even if it was in fast forward.

Hey Mysteron, did you thumbs down me because you didn't like my joke about being right or because you still think Powell played? I specifically remembered Powell catching 2 passes from Beathard so I went to my DVR and watched. He didn't catch any so I must remember the plays from re watching the Northwestern game from last week.

On a side note, I think everyone should feel bad for me for having to watch that train wreck again. Even if it was in fast forward.

You okay bro? I don't recall reading your post. I said Powell played?

You okay bro? I don't recall reading your post. I said Powell played?

You didn't say anything. I was just wondering what it was about my post that made you thumbs down it that's all. Since you thumbs upped my post about Powell playing I thought maybe you thumbs downed my post when I said he didn't play. Maybe you just fat fingered the thumbs up. Just curious.

You didn't say anything. I was just wondering what it was about my post that made you thumbs down it that's all.

Care to let us all in on the joke? Apparently you have multiple thumbs down. My ESP skillz can't devine who is doing it.