Did Jim Bain come out of retirement to ref the last 5 seconds?

I bet Garza had 5 fouls during that game, they just weren’t the ones the refs called. I mean you’d have thought Garza was a true Fr and not an AA, the way the refs called ticky tack shit on Garza.
Lol so true. They missed all the real fouls and called stupid ones. How many extra fouls did Minnesota commit on Garza than were called? Maybe 5 more or so?

Lol so true. They missed all the real fouls and called stupid ones. How many extra fouls did Minnesota commit on Garza than were called? Maybe 5 more or so?
Garza throws about 50 elbows a game . We have been fortunate most aren’t called

The Oturu free throw miss was the basketball gods making it all right in the world. That was a terrible call given the time left in that game and all the mugging they allowed through out the entire game then to call that .
Multiple plays where a player for either team would lower their shoulder and pile drive his defender...no calls. Terrible officiating.
I swear Kriener did it a couple times just to see how far he could go...still...no call

The Oturu free throw miss was the basketball gods making it all right in the world. That was a terrible call given the time left in that game and all the mugging they allowed through out the entire game then to call that .
Basketball gods must be in the same guild as soccer gods. When you call a debatable foul in the Penalty Area, part of you — the ref — hopes the kicker misses the penalty kick. Or the keeper saves it. When either happens, Hallelujah!

Jim Bain...JFC I was just a young kid then, maybe 8 or 9 and I remember sitting on the floor watching the game with my Dad. Also recall the look of shock on Kevin Boyle's face when he was easily 5-6 feet away from the foul. Wasn't it Mark Gannon who really committed the foul?
Yet I can't recall what I should from last week.

Basketball gods must be in the same guild as soccer gods. When you call a debatable foul in the Penalty Area, part of you — the ref — hopes the kicker misses the penalty kick. Or the keeper saves it. When either happens, Hallelujah!

tenor.gif

Latest posts