Did J.J. make it to Iowa City today?

Confirmed that recruits Ian Thomas, Tevin Shaw, and Jaleel Johnson all made it to #Iowa today for their official visit despite the weather.

from Blair Sanderson

Taylor and Ruben Lile from Cass Tech (Detroit) are also confirmed to be in IC for the weekend. Commits Drew Ott, Cameron Wilson, and Ryan Ward along with ISU commit Barkley Hill were also scheduled (at one time or another) to be in town this weekend, but I haven't seen confirmation on their attendance.

A complete list:

247Sports--Iowa Official Visitors List

I have no idea I just threw out a number. To be honest if he went to isu then to us I don't know how he could choose them. Campus, facilities, and coaches are 3 times better.

I have no idea I just threw out a number. To be honest if he went to isu then to us I don't know how he could choose them. Campus, facilities, and coaches are 3 times better.

Maybe he wants to play more than 2 years before he has to transfer?

Wow... if Dantonio's willing to cross that line, it makes you wonder what lines he's crossed in other areas.

I think having a DC and DL coach named would help the situation with JJ...maybe others as well. Just a thought but of course everyone else knows better.

Latest posts