Did Fran sacrifice team chemistry by giving extended playing time

hawkinarkansas

to those who have not earned or deserved it? I mean we have 2 guards that couldn’t hit water if they fell out of a boat, but play much more than spot minutes. Another athletic forward who has been disinterested in basketball for the better part of the last 2 months, This team is garbage now and my instincts tell me it all started with the extended minutes FM handed out to undeserving players

I was wondering if we would be much better with Pemsl and Nunge getting playing time . Two players also with limited offensive skill sets.

to those who have not earned or deserved it? I mean we have 2 guards that couldn’t hit water if they fell out of a boat, but play much more than spot minutes. Another athletic forward who has been disinterested in basketball for the better part of the last 2 months, This team is garbage now and my instincts tell me it all started with the extended minutes FM handed out to undeserving players

The problem is Dailey and Connor have gotten worse as the year went on. Connor was closer to becoming a starter at the beginning of the year than he was to losing minutes. I disagree that our problems started when they started getting more minutes because their minutes haven't gone up as the year went on. They are playing terrible now, but so is Moss, Garza, and Cook. That's our main problem.

Let’s give Fran a break on this. I’m not sure anyone on this team other than JW deserves the minutes they get.

Latest posts