Dick Witvoet

Okay. I'm wrong about that call. I know there was an illegal formation somewhere in that game...along with illegal man downfield and a couple other calls that I'm not sure I have seen against this team all yr, let alone in one game...

Yes, we had penalties for an illegal formation and an ineligible man downfield both called during the course of the game.

I wouldn't say they had nothing to do with the outcome. That BS call on not being set for one second was a huge momentum swing.
It wasn't a BS call, go back and watch the TE on the right side, his hand touches the ground at the same time the ball is snapped. He wasn't even close to being set for a full second. Just like the staff in a 2 minutes situation JVB went into panic mode and rushed the play when he didn't need to.
I didn't go back and look at it, I was just going off what Kirk thought. Cause I can read lips and Kirk said it was BS.

Witvoet is the Ed Hightower of football.

The old saying is true, the mark of a bad official is that you know his name.

Everyone knows those two names because they are infamously bad.

The officials are not why Iowa lost by any means, but they were just horrible.

Nearly every call they were making both ways was wrong or just the ticky tackiest crap like the "hold" on Gettis after Coker caught a pass for a first down or the block in the back.

[/quote]I don't like that play.Take your time, get set, snap it, sneak, or handoff to Coker up the gut.[/QUOTE]

Did you not see the Michigan game when we took our time on the 4th and 1?

Latest posts