Devyn Marble is returning for his Senior season

zhawk21

According to Pat Harty Dev is returning for his senior year. Before the season Marble had hopes of entering the draft and going pro. I say it's a smart decision for Dev to stick around.

According to Pat Harty Dev is returning for his senior year. Before the season Marble had hopes of entering the draft and going pro. I say it's a smart decision for Dev to stick around.

I'd take it a step further and say it is the only decision.

I'd take it a step further and say it is the only decision.

Yeah, this is pretty much a no-brainer. The NBDL and overseas will be there next year and who knows if he averages 17/5/4 next year and shoots 40% from 3, maybe he sneaks into the second round.

What are the Lakers going to do now? I'm sure they were planning on Marble coming in next year and he was going to replace Kobe.

Sneer all you want, but the hype machine was rolling at the beginning of the year, and many on here were worried about him leaving. If he continues to develop as he has each off-season, I think next year could be a pretty good year for him. And if anyone else can develop into an offensive threat before next year, that will only help!

Sneer all you want, but the hype machine was rolling at the beginning of the year, and many on here were worried about him leaving. If he continues to develop as he has each off-season, I think next year could be a pretty good year for him. And if anyone else can develop into an offensive threat before next year, that will only help!

Well anyone who believed the hype machine should not be allowed to post here becasue they are not smart and would bring nothing worth discussing to this message board.

How anyone would believe he would be a first round NBA draft choice after this season before it started is crazy.

Not to be snarky farmer, and I do remember Dev and his dad talking about this as you said. I however do not remember anyone reading it w/out laughing, let alone being worried about it.

And that came to a crashing halt.. I can honestly say that I was never worried.

Good for him. He realizes there's unfinished business IA City. I hope he keeps improving and maybe one day play in the NBA.

I thought it was more like Pharty ambushed him with a question about it, and Dev wasn't smart enough to poo-poo it.

Your talking about a player that wasn't even Honorable mention last year and people asking him prior to the season if he has huge year he would go pro. That is hilarious.

This year Roy is 3rd team by coaches and Honorable mention by media. Leaving early?? lmao.. There is no need to even ask that question. How stupid!

People wonder why some don't like Pat Harty, this is a perfect example.

Latest posts