Desmond King mock draft

Desmond will be drafted Lower than everyone expects and than over perform expectations. Iowas best d-backs have solid NFL careers.

Can't imagine what it would be like to see him in black and gold on Sunday's. Think he'd be look pretty solid in a Steelers uniform.

Question how accurate those projections are when they had the Bears drafting Watson. Wouldn't mind seeing it as a Bears fan, but how long have I had my fingers crossed for them to draft a rookie QB with the intent of replacing Cutler. I just can't get him to go away.

Question how accurate those projections are when they had the Bears drafting Watson. Wouldn't mind seeing it as a Bears fan, but how long have I had my fingers crossed for them to draft a rookie QB with the intent of replacing Cutler. I just can't get him to go away.

Not sure about the accuracy of the projections ... but cutler's guaranteed money is paid in full. he gone.

Not sure about the accuracy of the projections ... but cutler's guaranteed money is paid in full. he gone.

I've waited for him to be gone for so long that something in the back of my mind tells me that even though the guaranteed money is paid off and they're going to cut ties the guy will find a way to continue to haunt me.

The Steelers could use the secondary help it wouldn't matter if he ended up being a corner or a safety. I just do not know if the Steelers will make back to back 1st rd. picks corners......Steelers have so many glaring needs on defense they just have to take best defensive player on the board.

The Steelers could use the secondary help it wouldn't matter if he ended up being a corner or a safety. I just do not know if the Steelers will make back to back 1st rd. picks corners......Steelers have so many glaring needs on defense they just have to take best defensive player on the board.
No..we need db's more than we need air. Half the time thats what it feels like watching..other team's receivers vs air. Two db's would be wonderful.

No..we need db's more than we need air. Half the time thats what it feels like watching..other team's receivers vs air. Two db's would be wonderful.

Ehhh, just take the best defensive player on the board if that happens to be DK, great if not I am alright going with someone else. Imo, 4 of the 11 starters on D are worth a damn everyone else is expendable.

Top 10 last year. Most mocks I've seen this year have him at 15-25.
Propoganda will go out that he doesn't have the straight line speed. Give me football speed and DK'S instinct any day.
Someone is going to get a bargain when they draft him.

Can't imagine what it would be like to see him in black and gold on Sunday's. Think he'd be look pretty solid in a Steelers uniform.

Cutler is the albatross around the bear's neck. They should have kept mcKown and dumped cutler a couple of years ago after mckown played great and had the great game at Lambeau.

Top 10 last year. Most mocks I've seen this year have him at 15-25.
Propoganda will go out that he doesn't have the straight line speed. Give me football speed and DK'S instinct any day.
Someone is going to get a bargain when they draft him.

And a possible kickoff and returner also.

Cade McKown, lol.

I agree the thought in itself is hilarious, but the sad part is that he outplayed the ego and contract of Cutler and isn't wasn't the disconnected/potential locker room cancer that we see in Cutler. McKnown actually played like he wanted to be there and wasn't simply going through the motions of collecting a paycheck.

I've waited for him to be gone for so long that something in the back of my mind tells me that even though the guaranteed money is paid off and they're going to cut ties the guy will find a way to continue to haunt me.
I feel the same way.
If Aaron Rogers has a career ending injury, I'm pretty sure the Packers will take Cutler, prescribe him some mood-altering drug, and watch him become the next great quarterback for another 10 years in Green Bay.
Just to piss me off.

I would like to see the Bears draft a rookie and maybe bring in someone like Romo for a couple of years for the Rookie to learn from. Then Romo gets hurt and loses his job to said rookie who leads the team to a 9-1 start. I'm sure nothing like that could ever happen, but I can dream ;-)

I would like to see the Bears draft a rookie and maybe bring in someone like Romo for a couple of years for the Rookie to learn from. Then Romo gets hurt and loses his job to said rookie who leads the team to a 9-1 start. I'm sure nothing like that could ever happen, but I can dream ;-)

Lol great dream as I think Romo is a better QB then anyone on the roster when healthy. That said, not sure if he'll ever recover completely or be healthy enough to be a starter in the league again.

Latest posts