Derby

"i herd there comeparing him to tbow anybody else here that."

Wow I hope you were drunk when you wrote that.

I hope he is nothing like Jake Christension. He couldn't throw and wouldn't run. He just stood there and got sacked.

I hope he is nothing like Jake C. He couldn't throw, and he was scared to run he just stood there and got sacked.

Tebow like - yes. At Iowa he will be in a pro-style offense though. Tebow's downfall will be the system he played in college.

Tebow like - yes. At Iowa he will be in a pro-style offense though. Tebow's downfall will be the system he played in college.

I have to question you. Tebow most likely wouldn't have been the star he is right now had he played for a pro style team. Honestly I think Derby should have went the same route and found the team that best fit his talent. That said I'm happy he'll be catching passes or making tackles in black and gold for the next few years.

He also seems like he throws the ball much better than Tebow. Size and mobility are the same but his release is 1000x quicker, but that doesn't take much seeing as Tebow has the slowest release and biggest wind up I have ever seen.

When Kirk was talking about aj at his presser the other day he said that aj would get every shot to be a qb and that they may have to tweak the offense to fit his style or something along those lines, and yes he did say he is a Tebow like player.

Would it be too much to ask that the name Tebow never be used on these boards again? I think we've all heard the name way too much.

he compared aj to tebow in terms of being an athlete. not that the offense is gonna change to the jump pass or anything like that, just that aj has the ability to make a play with something other than his arm and do a lot of things other qb's can't

Latest posts