Denver area game watch??

Good luck? What do you mean by that?
506a17b7377e6.preview-300.jpg

The Sports Co in NODO is as good of place to watch an Iowa game in Denver as it is to watch an Iowa game at a bar in Iowa City. Iowa themed music during comercials, raffles for hawk merch and wall to wall hawks. They even open early on Iowa game days when the Hawks play early so they'll be open for the 10 am MST kick. Good Luck

When Iowa is good there will be a line outside Sports Column to get in for any game. Not sure anymore as I only lived in Denver when they were pretty good. It's also an ASU bar on the other side, which usually attracts some decent tail.

I'd go there.

If Sports Column is too crowded, ie; you get there late. My Brother's Bar is on the street behind the Column.
Not necessarily an Iowa bar but plenty TV's and seating.

Watched the Iowa vs Nebraska game at the Sports Column. Great atmosphere. Felt like I was in Iowa City.

I will give the Sports Column a shot, thanks for the info.

SC is "the" Iowa bar in Denver now, but it ain't no Pepper's (RIP) or Ichabod's (which was only good for a year when Jerry and Kelly took it over/AND I met my wife there on a game watch that year (but I digress).

Go to the SC...GREAT bloody mary bar, opens early, plays volume audibly loud, and our "fight polka" when Hawks win (but not during game so as to not send a bad msg). Silver Bullet girls come through, and great tenderloins too. Plus, you'll inevitably run into fellow HNers with names like 11and1, mtnhawk, Spaz, and Rockyhawk.

Latest posts