Decent fight video from Sox game

okeefe4prez

Dude with the black hair takes a couple of pretty nice shots to the face

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1unmL20tz60[/ame]

I wonder what caused the scuffle, because it looks like white sox vs. white sox fans, doesn't it?

Nevermind, further review shows that big black haired guy shoving what looks to be an Angels fan. Then all hell breaks loose.

Last edited:
I like how 2 minutes into the brawl, the one stadium official to show up is an 80 year old guy. I also like how the hotdog vendor waltzed right through the middle of it unscathed.

I wonder what caused the scuffle, because it looks like white sox vs. white sox fans, doesn't it?

Nevermind, further review shows that big black haired guy shoving what looks to be an Angels fan. Then all hell breaks loose.

It had nothing to do with the guy being an Angels fan and everything to do with the Sox fan thinking he had taken his meth stash...had he not let his paranoia get the better of him, he'd have realized that he had done it all in the parking lot before the game so he could be in peak condition to go after a 60 year old first base coach...

I like how 2 minutes into the brawl, the one stadium official to show up is an 80 year old guy. I also like how the hotdog vendor waltzed right through the middle of it unscathed.

Hahaha!!! I LOL-ed when the vendor walked right through the middle of the crowd like it was just a normal night at the office!

Ahh typical hate against the White sox fans again. Interesting this comes on the aniversary of a day when Cub fans were being idiots and got the Dodger team to come into the stands. And the recent fans coming onto the field in Philly and Tampa. But no, I guess its only White Sox fans because all other fanbases (especially the Cubs) are pure. Get a clue

Last edited:
Ahh typical hate against the White sox fans again. Interesting this comes on the aniversary of a day when Cub fans were being idiots and got the Dodger team to come into the stands. And the recent fans coming onto the field in Philly and Tampa. But no, I guess its only White Sox fans because all other fanbases (especially the Cubs) are pure.

Philly fans take their share and deservedly so...WhiteSox fans should learn to take it too...you don't get a reputation for nothing...you've earned it, now deal with it.

Philly fans take their share and deservedly so...WhiteSox fans should learn to take it too...you don't get a reputation for nothing...you've earned it, now deal with it.

I do understand that we have idiots in the White Sox fanbase as well as idiots in the Iowa fanbase. There are in every fanbase. This is the same argument a gopher, cyclone, illini or badger would make against Iowa that the Iowa fanbase is not classy because some of our idiot fans have sex in their bathrooms or some of our idiot fans yell obscenities to them at games. The majority of Iowa fans are great fans and probably great people. The same goes for the White Sox.

I do understand that we have idiots in the White Sox fanbase as well as idiots in the Iowa fanbase. There are in every fanbase. This is the same argument a gopher, cyclone, illini or badger would make against Iowa that the Iowa fanbase is not classy because some of our idiot fans have sex in their bathrooms or some of our idiot fans yell obscenities to them at games. The majority of Iowa fans are great fans and probably great people. The same goes for the White Sox.

Exactly...it's all part of the rivalries and every fanbase has its share of dim wits and dumbsh!ts...and arguing about it and various pots calling various kettles "black" is all part of the fun of it...and at least you have the bragging rights of a recent World Series title...:mad:

I actually like our reputation a little bit of having crazy fans with both Iowa and the White Sox. I think a little of it has to do with recent success that other teams think we are obnoxious jerks. It also gives a little bit of a "dont mess with me attitude". And yes we have a ring... so there. :D

I actually like our reputation a little bit of having crazy fans with both Iowa and the White Sox. I think a little of it has to do with recent success that other teams think we are obnoxious jerks. It also gives a little bit of a "dont mess with me attitude". And yes we have a ring... so there. :D

Now you're pi$$ing me off so much that I'm going to run out and punch someone...I think I'll make it a Buckeye fan...to help our rep!:p

Latest posts