Dear Phil Parker - Thank You for 2016

Yeah well he got them going the last 3 games otherwise we were #60 in every measurable defensive category. So yes thank you for the last 1/3 of the season PHil. Too bad we didn't make that happen the other 2/3 but hey versus the Kirk's offense it was stellar.

Yeah well he got them going the last 3 games otherwise we were #60 in every measurable defensive category. So yes thank you for the last 1/3 of the season PHil. Too bad we didn't make that happen the other 2/3 but hey versus the Kirk's offense it was stellar.

Cyclones score 3 points and he doesn't get credit for that? Why not?

YUP. PARKER COACHS HAVE BEEN CFHALL MEMBERS FOR HAWKS.GO HAWKS WIN BOWL THANKS. AND REMEMBER MR.AKRUM SPLIT WAAY WIDE AND 'THE KING' ON OFFENSE HE IS ROYALTY.AND GEORGE S.IS BACK.

Thank you again Phil for not having your team ready to play against Penn State. That humiliation paved the way for what is now, the greatest three game winning streak in Hawkeye history.

Cyclones score 3 points and he doesn't get credit for that? Why not?
Ok so if you can count 12 games in a season last 3 and Iowa State, before they even knew what they had there with a new coach, would be #4 that would be 1/3 of the season brainiac.

Northwestern and Penn State thank you also Phil.
So, in other words, the defense played well enough for Iowa to win ten games. If the offense did as well, Iowa would have won ten games, been in the BIG ten championship game and be headed for a new years six bowl. I'd gladly take that.

I have to wonder if losing coach Jim Reid to BC last winter contributed a bit to the confusion in the defensive backfield early in the season.

Minn 7 points. Come on you know the defense won that game.
After 8 games we were ranked in the 60's in every meaningful stat on D. With Tommy Armstrong on one leg who knows. Next you'll be telling me the D won the Miami OH game.

In any event they finished the year I think everyone had hoped. I actually have some confidence in winning the bowl game because Florida's offense is terrible. Should be an epic 9-6 yawner of of bowl game.

Yeah b
In any event they finished the year I think everyone had hoped. I actually have some confidence in winning the bowl game because Florida's offense is terrible. Should be an epic 9-6 yawner of of bowl game.

Yeah because we all know that winning a game 14-13 can't be exciting at all......bah humbug.

Dear Phil:

I only write you this letter cuz of my man-crush on you. But bro, in 5 years you're gonna have a new boss who is much younger and less talented. I know that you should be considered for the HC position since you and Norm contributed more to KF's wins than anybody, but the fix is in. Nepotism rules. You need to start planning accordingly.

Fraternally yours, Josh Brown

Latest posts